top of page
Licensing Law

If you run a public house, nightclub, hotel, shop or club and you wish to sell alcohol on the premises, you will require an intoxicating liquor license. Other examples of licenses include public dancing license, music and singing license, limited restaurant certificate and auctioneer’s license.

O’Hanrahan & Company Solicitors can advise you in relation to all aspects of licensing law in order to assist you in choosing the most appropriate license application for your business. Our solicitors can guide you from the application stage through to license renewals or transfers.

For more assistance, please contact our office today to discuss your needs or to arrange a consultation with one of our solicitors.

OHC Main Logo.png
bottom of page